1.28.2008

the discontinued section of Old Weston Road

as a follow up to my original post on the subject of transit reversal in Toronto, I found this link with a photograph of the original bridge that used to link the now severed section of Old Weston Road behind the Coffee Time at Dundas/Annette/Dupont to the existing section of Old Weston Rd, north of the tracks at Davenport. At one point up until 1981, there used to be a continuous street that linked the existing Old Weston Rd north of the tracks to the Dundas/Annette/Dupont junction

Take a look a the 3rd photograph towards the bottom of the page and you'll see what I'm referring to. Here is the link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are there any plans to re-develop this area by the City? I'm looking at purchasing property in around Dundas and Keele and want to get an idea of how my investment will be impacted by future development. I understand there are plans to put in affordable housing at the old Canadian tire. Any concerns here?